- Satan: [appears]
- Satan: You can have anything you wan--
- Me: LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What?
- Me: GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What the--?
- Me: YOU SAID ANYTHING. GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD.
- Satan: Wouldn't you rather have love or money?
- Me: EVERY. LANGUAGE. MASTERY OF EVERY LANGUAGE. NOW.
'Aragorn, aged 210 years, was the son of Arathorn II and Gilraen. He was a Chieftain of the Dunadain and a direct descendant through many generations of Isildur, the last High King of both Arnor and Gondor. Aragorn would become the greatest Man of his time, leading the Men of the West against Sauron’s forces, helping to destroy the One Ring, and reuniting the Kingdoms of Arnor and Gondor.’ -Tolkien-
☽♡☾ Pagan, Viking, Nature and Tolkien things ☽♡☾